This image library is designed to help you quickly filter down to the images you want and to view or download them easily. The following tips will help you get the most out of the library right away.
- Click on the + sign to the right of text to see the available filters
- Be sure to click on “Apply Filters” after selecting any filters.
- Click “Clear filters” to start again.
- Thumbnails of images are cropped. Click on a thumbnail to see the full image.
- Smaller (e.g. price list) images appear towards the end of any selection.
- The Lightbox is a temporary store that enables you to select a number of images and download them all at once – like a shopping basket on a retail website.
- “Save to Lightbox” saves medium size images suitable for most purposes (email, web and in-house printing). If you want large images for high resolution commercial printing you can download the large images individually.
If you have any queries or wish to report a problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.